MANAGEMENT RESEARCH CENTER
The Management Research Center
(MRC) was established in 2003 as an auxiliary of Business Department at Eastern Mediterranean University in T.R.N.C. The mission of MRC is to produce and
disseminate new information in the general area of business research, and in
the specific areas of HRM, Marketing, Strategic Management, Accounting,
Organizational Behavior, Management Science, International Business, Economics,
Sociology and regional surveys. MRC is managed and supported by Rector’s Office
and professors of Business Department.
- Organization of business-oriented
- Bringing together management scholars
from the region.
- Publishing an academic business
- Serving as an open forum for local
and international academics.
- Forming a database consisting of management
articles published in high ranking academic journals.
- Conducting several regional surveys
on contemporary business related issues.
- Using statistical methods for
data analysis in conducted surveys.
- Providing and disseminating broad
information about publications and presentations, regional surveys, and
extensive related data for supplementary research.